Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken Wings
Once you’ve tried this grilled chicken wings recipe, you will never fry wings again! They are coated in lemon pepper seasoning, grilled to perfection, then tossed in lemon pepper butter. Easy and addictive.
- 2 1/2 pounds party wings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 piece Lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to 375 °F.
- Place chicken wings in a large mixing bowl. Toss wings with vegetable oil and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Put the wings in a single layer on the grill and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 15-20 minutes, until an internal temperature of 165 °F is reached.
- Toss cooked wings with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve immediately.