Smoked Chicken Wings
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- Z Grills Cherry Wood Pellets
- 3 pounds chicken wings with tips and wings separated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large bowl.
- Add the wings to the mixture and mix well until all the wings have been thoroughly coated.
- Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight (keep the bowl covered).
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Place the wings on the smoker, turning after 30 minutes.
- At the 1-hour mark, turn the wings again.
- After 20 minutes, brush the wings with your favorite BBQ sauce and smoke for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn the wings again and brush with more sauce, replacing the lid for another 10 minutes.
- Wings are done when the internal temperature reaches 165°F or above.