Smoked Taco Queso
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills OAK Wood Pellets
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeño (remove seeds and chop)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 32 oz Velveeta cheese
- 8 oz of shredded taco blend cheese
- 14.5 ounces of diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 – 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add taco seasoning and water, simmer for 10 min.
- Saute onions and jalapeño.
- Add all ingredients to aluminum pan and mix.
- Preheat grill to 225°F, cooking for 30 min.
- Place pan on grill, cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving.