Spicy Sausage & Cheese Balls
Kick standard Sausage & Cheese Balls recipe up to a whole new level by adding some spice and getting them out on the smoker. Busting with flavor, these smoked spicy sausage & cheese balls are the perfect retro appetizer that everyone will love!
- 1 lb Hot Breakfast Sausage
- 2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresno Peppers (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Prepare pellet grill at 400 °F.
- In a large bowl, mix sausage, baking mix, shredded cheese, cream cheese, and remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Use a small scoop to portion the mixture into bite-size balls and roll gently inyourhands to shape.
- Place sausage and cheese balls on a cast iron pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.