Smoked Green Beans
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- Z Grills OAK Wood Pellet
- 24 oz fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- salt ground black pepper, to taste
- Add the beans to the tray of a lipped pan, in an even layer. Drizzle the melted butter evenly out over the top, and using a pair of tongs gently toss the beans with the butter until well coated.
- Season the beans evenly, and liberally, with salt & pepper.
- Preheat the pellet smoker to 275 degrees F. Add the beans, and smoke 3-4 hours, tossing them every 30 minutes- or until tender shriveled, and slightly browned in places.