Simple Grilled New York Strip
The simple things in life are often the best. With just a little bit of seasoning, this recipe lets this beautiful cut of beef do all the talking.
- 4 New York Strip Steaks
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper medium ground
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Remove your steak from the fridge at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to 450 °F.
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasonings. Sprinkle the mixture over both sides of the steaks.
- Place steaks onto the grates, close the lid, and let cook for approximately 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove when the internal temperature reaches 135 °F for medium-rare or 145 °F for medium. The temperature will rise several degrees during the rest period, so make sure you pull before the desired temp is reached.
- Let the steak rest for about 7-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!