Roast Beef Slow Smoked
- Preheat your pellet smoker to around 215°F.
- Start by mixing the salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic, and onion powders together.
- Give the roast a good rub down with Worcestershire sauce, and then apply the spice rub.
- Cook it in a smoker at around 215°F for 4 to 6 hours. The roast is ready to come out when its internal temperature is between 145°F to 155°F.
- Before slicing, let the roast rest for 20 minutes, covered with foil.
- To help brighten up the beef’s flavors, sprinkle a little salt on the slices.
- Serve and enjoy.