Whole Smoked Trout
Trouts are fun to catch and perfect to smoke for a delicious and impressive fish.Fire up your Z Grills pellet smoker and try this easy Whole Smoked Trout recipe for the most flavorful smoked troutever.
- 1 whole trout
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 handful fresh dill
- 1 lemon
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 375 °F.
- Clean the trout and pat dry.
- Cut small slits in the skin of the trout. Season inside and outside with salt, pepper, and fresh dill.
- Drizzle with fresh lemon juice.
- Place the trout in the smoker and cook for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 150 °F.