Teriyaki Smoked Steak Bites
These little bites pack huge, intense smoky flavors and are tender as well.
- Sirloin steak
- Teriyaki sauce
- Light brown sugar
- Garlic powder
- Garlic salt
- Soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade.
- Trim steak and cut into 2 inches pieces.
- Place in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over the steak. Squeeze as much air out as possible and tightly seal the bag.
- Freeze the steak for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to 225 degrees F.
- Place the steak bites directly on the rack. Discard remaining marinade.
- Smoke for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until the internal temp is 135-140 degrees F.
How much of each ingredient is needed for the marinade? Also why should it be frozen rather than refrigerated overnight?