Strawberry Crunch Topping
Strawberry crunch topping has sweet strawberry flavors that are reminiscent of the crumbs from a sugary breakfast strawberry cereal. To create a strawberry crunch topping all you have to do is combine vanilla wafer cookies and freeze-dried strawberries. Place your ingredients in a blender (or food processor) and mix until you have a topping that is crumbly with small chunks of dried strawberries.
- 1 Package of Freeze Dried Strawberries Unsweetened and Unsulfured 1.2 OZ
- l ½ Package of Vanilla Wafer Cookies—approximately 5 OZ
- Fill a blender with half a package of vanilla wafer cookies and one package of freeze-dried strawberries.
- Pulse ingredients in the blender until your strawberry crumble topping reaches its desired consistency.
- Use a wooden spoon to help break apart and mix the strawberry topping between pulses.
- Place the finished strawberry topping in an airtight glass jar and top with a decorative ribbon.
- And finally, wow your friends, neighbors, and loved ones with your unique and delectable homemade treat.
The strawberry topping can be stored for 2-3 weeks in an airtight sealed jar. The topping can be stored for 2 months in a refrigerator and up to 8 months if stored in the freezer.
Serving: 184g | Calories: 684kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 27.6g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 434mg | Potassium: -3mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 18mg