Strawberry Crunch Topping
- 1 Package of Freeze Dried Strawberries Unsweetened and Unsulfured 1.2 OZ
- l ½ Package of Vanilla Wafer Cookies—approximately 5 OZ
- Fill a blender with half a package of vanilla wafer cookies and one package of freeze-dried strawberries.
- Pulse ingredients in the blender until your strawberry crumble topping reaches its desired consistency.
- Use a wooden spoon to help break apart and mix the strawberry topping between pulses.
- Place the finished strawberry topping in an airtight glass jar and top with a decorative ribbon.
- And finally, wow your friends, neighbors, and loved ones with your unique and delectable homemade treat.