- 3 pounds steak
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 2 small yellow squash
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the steak and vegetables into small cubes.
- Preheat your wood-fired grill to 400 °F.
- Thread the meat and vegetables on the skewers and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on the preheated grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until the desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove carefully from the grill, then drizzle with a spicy teriyaki and top with crunchy sesame seeds.