Smoking a delicious hunk of meat doesn’t have to take all day or involve ingredients you’ve never heard of. This smoked rump roast recipe is as quick as it is simple (in under 2 hours), with only 4 household ingredients making an appearance.
- 3 pounds steak
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 large onion
- 2 small yellow squash
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the steak and vegetables into small cubes.
- Preheat your wood-fired grill to 400 °F.
- Thread the meat and vegetables on the skewers and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place the skewers on the preheated grill, and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until the desired degree of doneness is reached.
- Remove carefully from the grill, then drizzle with a spicy teriyaki and top with crunchy sesame seeds.