Smoky Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Savor the smokey flavor and the juicy tenderness. This Smoky Grilled Pork Tenderloin turns a weeknight meal into a treat.
- Stir together the olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture over the pork and place the meat in a shallow dish. You can grill right away, but for more flavor, cover the dish and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F.
- Grill the pork tenderloin for 10 minutes, flip and continue to cook until internal temperature at the thickest part of the meat registers 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the grill and cover with aluminum foil for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.