Smoked Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your Z-Grills (preferably with branded wood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Poke the potatoes all over with a fork, then rub the potatoes with oil.
- In a bowl, combine 1 teaspoon of salt with the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Season the exterior of each sweet potato with this seasoning mixture.
- Individually wrap each potato in butcher paper. Otherwise, the sweet potatoes will make a mess of your grill.
- Transfer the wrapped potatoes to the grill grates, close the lid, and smoke for 45 minutes or until the smoked sweet potatoes are very soft in the middle and give in easily when pressed.
- Unwrap the potatoes, then cut a slit down the middle of each potato.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to each potato, season with the remaining salt, and stuff with kale. The heat from the potatoes will melt the butter and wilt the kale.
- Finish each smoked sweet potato with crumbled feta cheese and enjoy.