Smoked Scalloped Potatoes
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills OAK Wood Pellets
- 2 boxes of scalloped potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- BBQ seasoning or rub
- 4 cups of water
- shredded cheese (Optional)
- To make smoked scalloped potatoes, start by preparing your scalloped potatoes according to the packaging.
- Once they're ready, preheat your smoker to 300 degrees. Place the potatoes on the grill grate and let them cook for about an hour.
- For an extra burst of flavor, consider adding some BBQ seasoning or rub to your potatoes before placing them in the smoker.
- After about an hour, you can top your potatoes with some shredded cheese and set them to smoke for an additional 15 minutes.
- Once your smoked scalloped potatoes are done, remove them from the smoker and let them rest for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, it's time to serve up your smoked scalloped potatoes! Plate them alongside your favorite meats and enjoy the delicious, smoky flavor.