Smoked Rack of Lamb
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 375 °F.
- Rub themeaty part of the rack with mustard.
- In a small bowl, mix the rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic. Sprinkle and rub all over the muster covered area and use any remaining on the underside.
- Place the rack of lamb on the grill bone side down and cook for 45 minutes or until your desired internal temperature.
- Take off the lamb from the grill and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Cooking Temperatures for Lamb
- Medium-Rare: 120 °F
- Medium: 125 °F
- Medium-Well: 130 °F
- Dry: 135 °F