Smoked Potato Salad
- ¼ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard, or to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons white wine vinegar, or lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat your Z Grills (preferably with branded applewood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly oil the aluminum pan, then add the potatoes.
- Drizzle the potatoes with 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Toss the potatoes, so they are coated evenly, and transfer the pan to the grill grates. Close the grill’s lid and smoke for 45 minutes. Toss the potatoes every 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the pellet grill and set them aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Quarter the potatoes.
- Whisk the yogurt, mustard, white wine vinegar (or lemon juice), and black pepper together in a large salad bowl. Fold in the dill.
- Add the quartered potatoes, gently toss to coat, and taste. Add more salt if needed.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to give the flavors time to meld.