Smoked Neck Bones
- Wash the neck bones under cool water and transfer them to a 2 ½-gallon zipper bag.
- Pour enough water in the bag to cover the neck bones, then add the vinegar, sugar, salt, oregano, pepper, basil, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 3-4 days to brine.
- Remove the pork neck bones from the brine using tongs and dry with paper towels. Discard the brine.
- Season the pork neck bones with salt, black pepper, basil, garlic powder, and oregano. Toss to coat evenly.
- Prepare your Z Grills (preferably with branded apple pellets) or other wood pellet grill for indirect cooking at 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly oil the grates once hot to prevent sticking.
- Transfer the neck bones to the grates bone side down, close the lid, and smoke for 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the smoked neck bones from the grill and serve as desired.