- Preheat your Z-Grills (preferably with branded applewood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the thin outer leaves from the cabbage, halve the cabbage (cut in the direction of the core), then cut each half in half.
- Brush the cabbage with oil.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl. Season the cabbage with this seasoning mixture.
- Transfer the cabbage wedges to the grill grates flat side down, close the lid, and smoke for 15 minutes.
- Flip each wedge to the other flat side and smoke for 15 more minutes.
- Arrange the cabbage wedges so they are curved side down, and smoke for a final 15 minutes. The cabbage should be tender when done.
- Meanwhile, whisk the yogurt, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, oil, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Add water as needed to achieve the desired consistency. Some like a thicker sauce, while others prefer a thinner sauce.
- Stir in the cilantro.
- Plate the smoked cabbage, top with sauce, and garnish with more cilantro, if desired.