Smoked Beef Ribs
Smoked beef ribs are tender, slightly smokey, and seriously delicious. The flavor is unexpected and you’ll want to make them every weekend!
- Combine the spices and sugar to make the seasoning mixture.
- Peel the membrane off the back of the ribs.
- Generously rub the seasoning mixture all over the ribs. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Set your Z Grills smoker to 250 °F.
- Place the ribs in the smoker and smoke for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and generously coat the ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.