Smoked BBQ Pork Ribs
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- Z Grills Cherry Wood Pellets
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika
- 1 tbs garlic salt
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel seed
- 2 tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 rack of pork ribs
- Heat your wood pellet grill to 180-190 °F.
- Rinse your ribs in water and pat them dry with paper towels so that they’re not wet. Remove the membranes on the underside of the ribs.
- Mix all of the spices and sugar. Then rub all over your pork ribs.
- Place the pork ribs in the grill and cook for 3 hours, uncovered.
- After 3 hours, remove the ribs and wrap in tin foil. Then put back into the grill for another 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the ribs and unwrap them. Place them back in the smoker for 1 hour uncovered and increase the heat to 200-225 °F.
- After 1 hour uncovered, remove the ribs, wrap them back in tin foil and let them rest for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with sauce on the side.