Smoked Baked Beans
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 350 °F.
- Cook six slices of bacon, drain, and set aside to cool.
- Dice the onion and jalapeño. Set aside.
- Add the baked beans to a large cast iron skillet.
- Add in the diced onion, jalapeño, brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, and minced garlic. Crumble the bacon and add. Stir well to combine.
- Place the cast iron skillet with the beans onto the smoker and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally to make sure the beans at the bottom of the pot do not burn.
- Remove from the smoker and serve immediately.