Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Everything is better with bacon. These smoked bacon-wrapped chicken thighs are a delicious barbecue dish to please any crowd at your next BBQ party or tailgate.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1- 12 ounce package of sliced bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- toothpicks to secure the bacon
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to around 300 °F.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each thigh with two slices of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Smoke the chicken thighs for about one and a half hours.
- After one hour, check the internal temperature of the thighs. It’s ready when the center of the thigh reaches 170 °F. You can keep cooking the thighs to 180 °F for more crispy bacon.