Smoked and Seared Lamb Chops
- Rack of Lamb
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Jeff's Texas Style Rub
- Jeff's Original Sauce
- Balsamic Vinegar
- A1 Sauce
- Slice the rack of lamb into individual chops.
- Sprinkle a pinch of coarse kosher salt onto the top side of each chop. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight (no need to rinse when finished).
Glaze and Season
- For the glaze, combine 3/4 cup of Jeff's barbecue sauce, 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, 3 TBS of A1 sauce.
- Glaze the top side of each chop.
- Sprinkle the top of each chop with the rub.
- Set up your smoker for cooking at 220 ℉.
- Smoke cook chops until they reach medium-rare (128-130 ℉), about 25-30 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes under foil before searing.
- Use a griddle, hot pan, hot grill, or broiler to quickly sear the top and bottom sides of the lamb chops.
- Finish and serve
- Keep warm until serving time. Enjoy!