Smoked and Braised Beef Short Ribs
- 4 Boneless Beef Short Ribs
- BBQ Beef Rub
- 1 cup BBQ Sweet Sauce
- Heat your pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Season the ribs generously with the beef rub.
- Place ribs into the smoker, and smoke until the ribs reach an internal temperature of 160 °F.
- Place a sheet of heavy-duty foil on a flat surface. Place the ribs in the center of the foil sheets and wrap up like a packet leaving one end open. Pour in the sweet sauce and close the packet.
- Place ribs back into the smoker, and cook until the internal temperature reaches 200 °F.
- Remove from the smoker and allow to rest 10 minutes.