Skeleton Meat Platter
Preheat the pellet grill.
- according to the directions on the package of precooked ribs. Prepare the ribs and bell pepper for roasting while the grill preheats. Deseed the bell pepper and slice it into large segments.
- Cook ribs and bell pepper for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees according to the direction on the package of ribs.
- Warming the precooked ribs on the pellet grill will give the dish a smokey flavor.
Prepare jalapenos and garlic for roasting.
- Deseed 2 jalapenos and place the jalapenos in an oven-safe roast dish with one head of garlic.
- Prepare the garlic for roasting by slicing the top off its head, placing it in a square of tin foil, and drizzling it with olive oil and a dash of salt.
- Wrap the garlic in the foil and place the garlic in the oven-safe dish alongside the deseeded jalapeno peppers.
Roast jalapenos and garlic for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Keep an eye on the roasting peppers and garlic. The peppers should be soft and not charred. The garlic will be soft and turn a light golden-brown color when finished.
Mix jalapeno popper spread.
- Combine roasted jalapeno peppers, roasted garlic, diced green onions, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
Mold the skeleton head.
- Use the jalapeno popper cream cheese spread to mold a skeleton head.
- Place an oval-shaped portion of jalapeno popper spread on a piece of wax paper, and next place a small oval right beneath the first oval.
- Press and mold the ovals together to achieve a skeleton head shape.
Wrap the skeleton head with prosciutto.
- Wrapping the skeleton in prosciutto gives the dip a creepy finishing touch.
- Use your fingers to make eye, nose, and mouth impressions.
Remove wax paper from the skeleton head.
- When you are done molding your skeleton head, easily remove the underlayer of wax paper and place the head at the top of your cutting board.
- Ribs and roasted red bell pepper form the skeleton’s heart and chest.
Decorate your skeleton meat platter.
- Spooky spiders, fresh rosemary, and a bowl of kalamata olive tapenade garnish the platter that will sure to delight all of the ghouls and goblins on the spookiest night of the year.