Simple Grilled Pork Chops
These tender grilled pork chops are bound to become a summer (or year-round!) favorite with three simple ingredients!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat your Z Grills wood pellet grill to 450°F.
- Coat pork chops with olive oil and season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.