Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- Fine Swine
- Black Nitrile Gloves
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (cut each biscuits into 6)
- 6 eggs beaten
- 4 tbs butter (melted)
- 1/2 pound of cooked breakfast sausage (crumbled)
- 1/2 pound of cooked bacon (diced)
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Favorite BBQ rub or salt and pepper to taste
- To make the sausage gravy and biscuits, simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Then spoon the mixture into a greased muffin pan and bake on the grill at 350°F for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Once the casserole is done, remove it from the pan and serve with breakfast gravy for dunking.