Sausage Breakfast Casserole
No more boring breakfasts. It’s time to open up the possibilities of what’s for breakfast without losing touch with what makes breakfast so good in the first place.
- 12 sausage links
- 30 oz hash browns, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup marble jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat pellet grill to 350 °F.
- Grill sausage links on the preheated grill for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove the sausage links from grill and cut them into 1-inch pieces.
- Spray a 9'' ×13'' tin pan with non-stick spray. Spread out hash browns on bottom of pan. Top with sausage pieces.
- Combine eggs, salt, pepper, 1 c. cheese, onions, and milk in a bowl. Pour the mixture over sausage and hash browns. Then top with the remaining 1/2 c. of cheese.
- Transfer the tin pan to the grill grate, and grill at 350 °Ffor 45 minutes or until the middle is set.