Pickleback Chicken Wings
- Z Grills 700D4E Wood Pellet Grill
- cherry pellets
- chicken wings
- 1 cup pickle juice for brine 2-4 hours
- 2 tbsp. bourbon
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- 16 mesh black pepper
- Blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Remove dry dry and dry some more
- Once dried, arrange the wings on a wire rack on top of a cooking sheet
- Baste the wings right before adding to the z grills.
- Preheat the Z GRILLS 425f grill for 15 minutes
- At the 15 minute mark baste again and remove from the wire rack and add directly to the grates.
- Cook for about 10 minutes turning once
- Pull at your desired temperature- 165f-185f.