Maple Bourbon Pork Belly Burnt Ends
Take yourself to flavor town with these smoked pork belly burnt ends. These burnt ends are the most flavorful, incredible piece of meat you can think of.
- 2 lbs Pork Belly cubed
- Maple Bourbon Seasoning
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- Oil as needed
- ⅓ cup your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Bourbon
- Lather your cubed pork belly with oil then thoroughly season with Maple Bourbon seasoning or your favorite pork rub. Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 250 °F.
- Add your pork belly onto the smoker and cook for 2.5 hours. Once done, pull off and place in an aluminum foil pan. Then top with butter and brown sugar. Place back in the smoker for 1.5 hours or when their internal temperature is 205 °F.
- Heat your BBQ sauce along with the maple syrup and bourbon. Simmer over low heat until thick (about 10 minutes).
- Lather your pork belly in BBQ sauce. Crank up the heat in the smoker and let caramelize for 5-10 minutes.