Mahi Mahi Lime Bliss
Mahi Mahi is a tender filet cooked golden brown then in soaked in a brown butter sauce and garnished with a fresh avocado salsa.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 4 ounces mahi mahi fillets
- Preheat your Z Grill pellet grill to 325 degrees.
- Lightly oil the grate.
- Combine in a bowl the extra-virgin olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, lime juice, and grated lime zest.
- Wisk to prepare the marinade.
- Place the mahi mahi fillets in the marinade and turn to coat.
- Allow to marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Cook on preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork and is lightly browned ( Typically 3 to 4 minutes per side).
- Garnish with the twists of lime zest to serve.