Juicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Fruit Wood Pellets
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Trim the tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Rub with dijon mustard.
- Mix salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl. Sprinkle over tenderloin.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to high heat, 450 to 500 °F.
- Place tenderloin directly over high heat to grill 15 minutes, lid closed, rotating every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 °F. Let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.