Hot Smoked Salmon
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- 2 salmon fillets with skin
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 9 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 3 inches finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and place in a pan.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the fillets.
- Place in the refrigerator for around five hours.
- Set your Z Grills to the Smoke setting and pre-heat for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill.
- Smoke for 60 to 90 minutes, or until fish flakes nicely.
- Serve with favorite seasoning.