Hot Smoked Salmon
This Smoked Salmon recipe is really easy for anyone new to smoking foods. The best part is that it takes less than an hour from start to finish!
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and place in a pan.
- Combine soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger, and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the fillets.
- Place in the refrigerator for around five hours.
- Set your Z Grills to the Smoke setting and pre-heat for 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill.
- Smoke for 60 to 90 minutes, or until fish flakes nicely.
- Serve with favorite seasoning.