Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a guaranteed hit with crowds. With a perfect mix of spicy and sweet, these Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings are sure to please and bring opposing fans together.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup Sriracha
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 3 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup sugar1 stalk green onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to 400 °F.
- Season your wings with salt and pepper.
- Place the wings in the preheated grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes (turning occasionally), or until they measure 170-175 °F.
- Combine Siracha, honey, sesame seeds, sesame seed oil, and sugar in a sauce pan.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer. Let this mixture cool for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss wings thoroughly together with the sauce.
- Top with chopped green onion and enjoy!