Grilled Steak Tacos
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha chili sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons canned whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a small bowl, combine the aioli ingredients. In another bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- Combine the pepper, oil, salt and seafood seasoning; rub over both sides of steak.
- When ready to cook, start the Z grill on Smoke.
- Place the steaks directly on the grill and cook 30 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 120 degrees F.
- Remove steaks from grill and increase the temperature to High, allowing grill to preheat with the lid closed for 10 minutes.
- Place steaks back on the hot grill and cook 3-4 minutes((less for thinner steaks)
- Each side or until the internal temperature registers 130 degrees for medium rare. Remove from the grill and let rest.
- Preheat the pelllet grill to 425°F.
- Heat tortillas for 20 seconds on first side; flip and heat 20 seconds on the other side; flip again and heat 15 more seconds on the first side. Approximate total cook time is 55 seconds.
- Thinly slice steak; place on tortillas. Serve with aioli, salsa and toppings of your choice.