- Z Grills Smoker Grill
- 1 lb spinach
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced onion
- Preheat your pellet grill to medium-high (around 400 °F).
- Cut stems off spinach and rinse spinach leaves under water to remove dirt.
- Place the spinach in a mixing bowl. Add salt, lemon juice, and onion to the bowl. Lightly massage onto leaves.
- Create a foil packet for your spinach and coat the inner side of the packet with olive oil.
- Add the seasoned spinach leaves to the foil packet and seal up.
- Place the spinach on the grill and cover. Grill for 10 minutes or until all the leaves are wilted.