Grilled Potato Wedges
With creamy centers and crisp, charred outsides, these Grilled Potato Wedges are easy to make and go perfectly with whatever else you may be grilling!
- 4-6 russet potatoes (medium sized)
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 2 tbsp paprika
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- ⅔ cup potato flakes
- Start up grill and preheat to 400°F.
- Cut potatoes into wedge-shaped eighths.
- Put raw wedges in a large bowl filled with hot water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes. Then pat down to dry.
- Put wedges in a large bowl and toss with cooking oil until evenly coated. Add the salt, paprika, and black pepper into the bowl. Toss until the wedges are evenly coated in seasoning.
- Sprinkle potato flakes over wedges until coated evenly.
- Wrap a baking tray or sheet in aluminum foil. Transfer wedges to tray and spread out evenly.
- Grill for 20-30 minutes, or until the skin of wedges has turned golden brown and started to develop a crispy exterior.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.