- Z Grills Smoker Grill
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 1 pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Clean and oil grill grates. Preheat grill to 350-400 °F.
- Cut the rind off of pineapple and core out. Slice into 1/2'' slices. Cut them in half or slice them into spears, according to your preference.
- Place pineapple in resealable gallon bag or container. Sprinkle brown sugar over the top. Mix until completely coated. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Place pineapple on grill and brush remaining brown sugar that's left in bag or container over the top. Grill each side 2-3 minutes.