Grilled Mushroom Skewers
- Preheat your wood pellet grill to 375 to 450 °F.
- Clean the mushrooms. Place them in a bowl and mix with the olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt, and several grinds of black pepper.
- Thread them onto metal skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them for about 15 minutes.
- Place the skewers on the grill grates and cook for about 10 minutes until tender, turning every few minutes.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with the chopped fresh herbs. Spritz with the juice of a few lemon wedges before serving.
- Serve with the remaining lemon wedges.