Grilled Lobster Tails
Grilled Lobster Tails – smoky delicious lobster tails topped with butter and lemon. Lobster tails have never tasted so good before! Summer eating at its finest!
- 4 lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Jacobsen salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Start the Z Grills on the smoke setting, lid open,until the fire is established (4-5 minutes). Turn temperature to 450 °F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt,and pepper. Cook on the grill for 5-10 minutes or until butter melts. Reserve half of the butter for serving.
- While butter is melting, prepare lobster tails. Cut down the top of the shell and expose lobster meat. Brush lobster meat with butter mixture.
- Place lobster tails on the grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Halfway through cook time, brush again with butter mixture.
- Serve with reserved butter. Enjoy!