Grilled Herb Pork Chops
A grilled pork chop makes a classic summer dinner. This is a foolproof recipe for the most flavorful grilled pork chops around, even on busy nights.
- Set your Z Grills pellet grill temperature to 450 °F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Combine the salt, pepper, cumin, and herbs in a small bowl.
- Pat the chops dry with paper towels and season both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Coat the seasoned chops with olive oil.
- Place pork chops directly on the pellet grill grate and cook for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Cook until they reach an internal temperature of 140 °F.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board. Let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.