Grilled Corn on the Cob
Boiling may be the most popular way to cook corn on the cob, but the tastiest way to cook it is on a pellet grill. Grilled Corn on the Cob is so flavorful. And it’s quick and almost too easy.
- Preheat your pellet grill to 450 °F.
- Place corn on grill, grill for about 5 minutes.
- Rotate ears. Repeat until all sides are lightly charred.
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, mayonnaise, chili powder, pepper, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and cilantro.
- Brush the corn with the mayonnaise mixture, and then sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.