Grilled Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Preheat your Z Grills Pellet Grill to medium high heat using apple or cherry pellets. Lightly brush grill grates with oil.
- Mix paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub to gently coat the chicken on all sides.
- Add the chicken to the hot grilland grill until it is just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side. The internal temperature should be at least 165 °F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey. Brush the mixture over grilled chicken.