Grilled Banana Split
- 4 large, ripe bananas
- 1 cup vanilla wafers (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 3 cups banana pudding-flavored ice cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons bottled caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons bottled chocolate sauce
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to 400 to 450 °F.
- Make a long cut through the skin on the concave side of each banana, and pull the peel apart slightly.
- Place the bananas in a grill basket, cut-side up. Grill, uncovered, until banana is warmed through and the peel is mostly black, about 10 minutes.
- Remove bananas from the basket and set them aside. Add vanilla wafers to the basket, and grill until cookies get slightly charred, about 1 minute.
- Divide ice cream evenly among 4 bowls. Peel bananas, and cut each diagonally into 5 pieces. Top the ice cream with bananas, whipped topping, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce. Coarsely break up vanilla wafers, and sprinkle over bowls. Top with cherries.