- Preheat your pellet grill to 375-400 °F.
- Fold up a little foil tray with raised sides. Or use a small baking pan with sides that is secure.
- Cut off the tough ends of the asparagus, and wash well. Let dry, and then toss with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the seasonings evenly on the asparagus, and lay in a single layer on a foil tray or baking tray.
- Top with pats of butter, and grill over medium heat until the asparagus is tender-crisp, about 6-8 minutes.
- Toss lightly in the butter that has melted at the bottom of the tray, and serve immediately.