Grilled Ahi Tuna Steak
- 1 tuna steak
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tamari soy sauce, wheat-free
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Clean tuna steak with salt water and vinegar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, tamari, pepper and butter to make the marinade.
- Let the tuna steak marinade for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to 350-400 °F.
- Place the steak on the hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until it flakes. Flip and cook for 4-5 more minutes. Pour a little marinade on the steak while cooking.