Dr. Pepper Ribs
- Z Grills Smoker Grill
- cherry pellets
- 1 rack Saint Louis Ribs
- 1 L Dr. pepper soda
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Marinate in the fridge your ribs in the Dr. Pepper for 2 hours
- Stovetop reduce 1 cup Dr. Pepper with 1/8 cup Brown sugar. Reduce on low simmer for 20 min.
- Remove the ribs and dry them off. Prepare for smoking.
- Set your z grills to 250f.
- Apply S&P&G to the Ribs. Front and Back
- Once the pit has reached 250f add in the ribs and smoke for 2 hours straight without looking.
- Once you hit the two hours spritz with Dr. Pepper
- Spritz again hour 3 and 4.
- Once 4.3 Hours is hit and when an internal temperature on the ribs reaches approximately 190 in between the bones, baste ribs well.
- Pull ribs at 5 hours or when you hit an internal temp of around 200f.
- Rest 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!