Butterflied Chicken Legs with Smoked Cream Cheese
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 12 Chicken Legs
- Cream cheese
- BBQ Seasoning, such as Redbeardseasonings bbq rub
- BBQ Sauce, such as Grown Folk Sauce Pleasure Peach liquor-infused barbecue sauce
- Butterfly the legs and season with Red Beard Seasoning BBQ Blend for maximum flavor.
- Preheat Z Grills to 300°F. Grill the butterflied legs for 25 minutes, then flip.
- Place cream cheese on the butterflied side. Let it melt into the chicken.
- Glaze the legs with Pleasurable Peach sauce by Grown Folk Sauce. Cook for 15 more minutes.
- Rest the chicken legs, garnish with fresh herbs, and serve. A unique and delicious dish awaits!