Butter Braised Smoked Green Beans
- 24 oz fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 275°F.
- Pour the melted butter over the beans. Using tongs, gently toss the beans with the butter until well coated.
- Season the beans evenly, and liberally, with salt and pepper.
- Add the beans to the smoker, and smoke for 3-4 hours, tossing them every 30 minutes- or until tender shriveled, and slightly browned in places.