BBQ Chicken Pizza
Nothing beats that extra layer of smokey flavor that absorbs into the crust.
- 1 Pizza Crust ~14" Diameter
- 1 Skinless & Boneless Chicken Breast Cubed
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese shredded
- Preheat your pellet grill to 400°F.
- Cook the cubed chicken in a sauté pan over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Then remove chicken from heat and drain, if necessary. Set cooked cubed chicken aside.
- Roll pizza dough to desired thickness on a lightly floured surface. Ensure that your flour the bottom side of your pizza crust thoroughly so that it doesn't stick to your grill grate.
- Spread BBQ sauce over the dough evenly, leaving a 1/2" border around the outer edge.
- Sprinkle cheese, cubed chicken, cilantro, and red onion on top of the BBQ sauce and dough.
- Lightly flour a pizza peel (a cutting board or cookie sheet will do if you don't have a peel). Slide under pizza and transfer to your grill.
- Slide pizza off of the peel directly onto your grill grate.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and crust is lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove pizza from grill, allow to cool for about 5 minutes – then slice, serve, and enjoy!